Re: Vibrato

Hi all,

I don't have much experience with trombones as a cornet player myself, but I
have had a bit of experience with vibrato.  I used to produce a vibrato from
my lips/jaw, it was so strong that it would often make notes out of tune.  I
found it difficult to stop using it so much, but eventually I think I have
sorted it.  I agree vibrato is a lovely sound, but maybe a slide vibrato
would be best because you can use it when you want to, instead of like me
developing a 'habit'.

Many regards,

Sophie Parsons

Torrington Silver