Re: Canadian friends

George

Please try the link below, it is a site originating in the UK but I have
found it useful to find a band in the locality I am in from time to time.
It's at least a start and something useful for other people too, as opposed
to drivel about getting bevvied up after contests, find out where the
contest is, look for the nearest public house and that's you're location.
ITS SIMPLE.

http://www.harrogate.co.uk/harrogate-band/link02.htm

Please can we try to keep our site a BANDING site for comment and
information about banding.  It's bad enough not being able to get to a band
working in China, but to have to waste time and effort downloading comments
about Scooby the Cat, well the less said I guess.  Log onto a chat line for
that sort of thing.

Chris Stephenson