RE: Owning instruments/Excreta

I have know of bands in the past that actively encourage members to purchase
their own instruments.

A few players in the band I am currently a member of have purchased their
own instruments, as far as I know, the trombone section, flugel player,
couple of tenor horn players, couple of euphonium players, a baritone player
and one or two cornet players have their own instruments.

I have also purchased my own instruments, my collection consists of (in
order of purchase)
Bb Trumpet
Bb/A Piccolo Trumpet
Bb Cornet
Eb Soprano Cornet

Not sure what to buy next!! but I have preferred to have my own kit!!

David

--

sponsors
vetted