RE: Trombone mouthpieces

Yeah - good suggestions - I've played on a 4AL Dennis Wick, 1G and 1&1\2G
Bach and a 6&1\2 Blessing - I'm on the blessing at the moment and want to
get a 7G Bach to play on - the smaller the mouthpiece the easier to
sustain - but beware - the smaller the 'piece the harder it is to make a
good tone and you cut the lower end out - saying that though I cranked out a
beast of a Pedal Bb Concert Pitch on the 6&1\2!!!

Hope you manage to find a comprimise, and PICK FOR YOURSELF DONT TAKE ANY
RECOMMENDATIONS, JUST LISTEN TO AND BEAR IN MIND THE ADVICE!

Mike Larwood
Principal Trom,
YB2000

--