Re: Trombone mouthpieces

I tried to get a Joseph Klier from Tim when he was Olroyd & Hudson
(for young Mike) but he was going through "that period" and it never
happenned.

I had an email from him saying he was trading again, but no web site
address.  Is he trading now?  Mike uses a 6 1/2 Bach for his solo
seats and wants to go even smaller! I dont think thats a good idea,
but courtesy of next point, he can whack out the pedals as if its a
4AL!

On another tack, son Mike has aquired a set of Christian Lindberg
"wraps" for his Trom Bell, and they really make a HUGE difference.
Anyone know why?  I think its in the mind.  Chris Jeans (MD Youth
Brass 2000 and Mike's tutor) reckons its made Mike sound loads
bigger.  He would do, he got them for us!

Steve Larwood, Euph
http://www.mtb-brassband.com