Re: Canadian friends

   I wrote ---" I will be in Nova Scotia on behalf of St Keverne Youth Band
for
discussions about  the Tattoo from 19th to 26th March with our musical chap
Alan Retallack. From the 16th we are 'free agents' and would love to
sight-see and meet with other bandsmen.
If you would like to talk Brass Bands or Nova Scotia please e-mail me at
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
This should have read that we would be free agents from the 23rd not the
16th.
Chris B