Re: Owning instruments

That raises an interesting point actually. It seems that there are some
bands who expect 'loyal' players to move around instruments as and when the
need arises. I personally am quite attached to my instrument (bass
trombone), and have invested money in not only my own instrument, but quite
a few lessons with a professional.  What does everyone think- should players
be happy to move around instruments 'for the good of the band'?

Replies awaited with interest!

Shelley