European Championships

Our band is going to be in Switzerland on the weekend of the European
Championships and some of us are hoping to go along and listen.  Can anyone
tell me if tickets are still available and if so how I go about getting
them.

Please reply privately to avoid clogging up the list.

Thanks,

Diane Logan
Dalmellington Band

www.geocities.com/dalmellingtonband