Re: Trombone mouthpieces

Hi Steve,
Tim is Trading again, and his web site address can be found on the Harrogate
Band IBEW, sorry I don;t have it hand at the moment.

I do have a 6 1/2 AL JK M/piece, that you are more than willing to try out
sometime.

Also, would be interested in your comments on the Courtois.  Thinking of a
new bone.

I'm spectical on the wraps, as with those Mpiece boosters that did the
rounds.  No substitute for practicing I suspect.

Rich