Band looking for a Tenor Horn

The message below was sent to me by a member of our tenor horn section.
Feel free to respond privately to the address she gives, or to my address
below.

Thanks.

Lothian Hamilton
BBb Bass
Prairie Brass Band
lothian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our band is looking for a pro-model Eb Tenor/ Alto Horn.  We are primarily
interested in the Yamaha YAH-602 Silver or the Besson Sovereign models.  If
any one has a used model for sale, or knows of anyone who might, please
contact me ASAP.

Tabatha Pingitore
Prairie Brass Band
Arlington Heights, IL USA