Re: Owning Instruments

What an interesting comment from Mike Cranston!

I am sure many of us share his family's pride and pleasure in studying 'the
manufacture, history and enjoyment of the instruments themselves'.

As someone who will be spending a few days in Paris shortly and who would
like to visit as many music museums and shops as possible, I would welcome
more information on Andre Bissonet and Instruments Musicaux Anciens. Where
are they? And indeed information would be welcome on any relevant shops and
museums, if anyone can help. [I am already aware of the Cite de la Musique
and shall certainly go there.]

Any relevant information gratefully received.

Ivan