Re: Owning instruments

Im afraid that I too, have to own up to this. I borrow a sop cornet from the
band and I look after it so much better than I do with my own instruments.
It gets a freuent bath and overhaul, where as my own trumpet hardly ever
gets the same treatment. I think this may be due to the fear that I have
borrowed it from the West Mercia Police Band and god knows what they would
do to me if i did not look after it as well.

Liza