Euphonium Straps

hehehehehe!  Made oi larf that did!  I could blather on about not
being able to change music and the strap is there to hang the Euph off
while changing music, not to support it while playing (on a Courtouis,
this isnt possible unlike the Sov that preceeded it) but instead I'll
just agree with you Roy.  You guys have more hands due to the need to
take frosties everywhere with you as well, and so changing music is
not difficult.  I bet you put a tinny in a holster while you do it
though!

Us Brits have the normal amount of arms, so it presents a problem to
us - hence the strap!

(This is meant in a humourous vein dear reader, we love our antipodean
musical mateys to bits round here.  Good thing really, being as we
named one of their big cities for them...  Of course it wasnt big then
<vbg>)

Cheers

Steve Larwood, Euph
Melbourne Town Band