RE: Euphonium Straps

Hey Steve,

Changing music?????   Do you lot over there use music when you
march????

As for having a holster for the tinnies, no need.  We just fill the
instriument case with tinnies
and carry the instrument with the other hand.  Thats how we get such
big arms.  Thats also why
our bass players are usually such big chappies (and chapesses)
graduating down to cornet players
who are usually small (or petite if you prefer).  Its all relative to
how many tinnies
your instrument case can hold.  Mind you, our band has one exception
to that rule on the solo cornet line (right Al?)

:)

Cheers,
Roy,
Principal Eupho, Greater Dandenong Band,
Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
www.centurynova.com.au/greaterdandenongband/