Re: Trombone mouthpieces

I've played a couple of Courtois bones and I have to say that I hate them.
They look horrible; they feel horrible and they don't play any better. The
ones I have blown were out of tune (generally flat) and felt cheap.  I'm
used to a Conn 8H of many years  vintage and a new Rath R4F - quite honestly
the best bone I have ever played. Just my opinion! I wouldn't play a
Courtois if it was free.
Just my own humble opinion after 25 years of playing!

Gareth Dunley

Ex Northop, Point of Ayr now Llanelli

Old trombonists never die
They just    s  l  i  d  e    a  w  a  y!!