Re: Trombone mouthpieces

Dont be shy Gareth!  Tell us what you really feel, dont sit on the
fence!

I have to say, our experience doesnt match yours - at least those in
the last couple of years anyhow.  Didnt touch one before then - mainly
due to other people's opinions.  But each to his own...  Ive got a
Courtois Euph that people told me would be a liability when I got it.
It isnt.  I like it, although it has its own idiosyncrasies I dont
necessarily enjoy.  But so did the Sov before it, and the Imperial
before that.

best regards

Steve