Heartbeat

Just seen an episode of Heartbeat. I suspect that we here in Oz are a
bit behind the UK, but this episode had a band playing background music.
Anybody know who it was?

The episode featured a reunion of an army regiment that Alf Ventress was
involved in. A bloke called Lovell was shot and killed (suicide). Other
characters were Charles Penwarden and Ralph Blake.

An interfering gitt was testing the decibels of the pub and reporting
Oscar Blaketon

Which band?

Monkey