Re: Trombone mouthpieces

Our band has just bought quite a few Courtois instruments and on the whole I
think most of the players are very pleased with them. I speak purely as a
trombone player and having played a lot of different bones. I just could
not find anything good to say about their trombone (large bore - can't speak
for the smaller bores!).

I'm not knocking the company, only the large bore trombones. The Rath is in
a different league as far as I am concerned. BTW I  never liked the
Sovereign bones either, despite Denis Wick allegedly playing one.

I think it's all personal taste, so I merely added my personal thoughts!

Gareth Dunley

Old trombonists never die
They just    s  l  i  d  e    a  w  a  y!!