RE: Trombone mouthpieces

Excuse me mr Gareth, how on earth is a trombone out of tune unless the
player is unable to compensate for the difference in models - A trombone has
3 to 3&1\2 feet of slide - THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BEING OUT OF TUNE EXCEPT
FOR BEING INCOMPETENT - which I don't think you are - the chances are that
you didn't expect the difference and you didn't think to compensate for it.

Mike Larwood
A very content 400R Player

--

sponsors