Re: Trombone mouthpieces

ON a good day and when you feel like it! <grin>  C'mon, big boy Ive
still got all my hair, blow it off if you can!  Dave the plod, our
Bass Bone also might disagree, but then he's vicious!  Glad I dont
play Bara...

BTW, Stan Lippeart is diciplining YouthBrass 2000 <sorry, conducting
them> tonight at a gig at Concert at St Peters Church Woodhall
Spa,Lincolnshire.  http://www.youthbrass2000.com - Tickets are
available from Ian Ramsay on 01526 352881.  I hope Ive not broken any
list rules in mentioning this...

Steve Larwood  (Mike's Dad)
Euph
http://www.mtb-brassband.com