RE: SPOT! HELP! FAST!

Hi Laura,

It sounds like you have a cold sore (which Clark and everyone else
seems to think as well).  One remedy that I've found very effective
against the Herpes Simplex is an amino acid called l-Lysine.  You
can find it at most drug stores, even grocery stores, here in the U.S.

Take it on an empty stomach for maximum effect, and it goes
right to work killing-off the proteins that live in the cold sore.  It
won't upset your stomach and you can take it long-term, for
preventative purposes, with no ill effects.  I take one every morning,
as soon as I get up.  As a brass player, I absolutely hate getting
cold sores, and regular use of l-Lysine seems to keep them
at bay.

Good luck,

Connie Varner
Triangle Brass Band