Canadian travelling to British Open

This message is directed primarily to our North American cousins.

My father, who is now 77, is an avid brass band enthusiast and is planning a
trip to England this autumn.  He hopes to attend the British Open as part of
the trip.

He will be travelling from Vancouver, Canada, in early September.

Are there any groups, individuals, etc. planning to travel to England (from
North America) to take in the Open?

I know that at one time a fellow from Ontario used to arrange charters to
the Nationals, but I have lost all contact and have no idea if he still does
that sort of thing.

Brian Stride
Bartione/Euphonium
Little Mountain Brass Band