North west Area 4th section

I too, totally agree with your comments.

As a 4th section band member, it was hurtful to hear such barbed
comments.
Everyone tries their best and the comments were destructive rather than
constructive.

As we all know , 4th section bands contain many junior players - who
would blame them for never wanting to bother again. After all these
players are the future of banding.

Perhaps more thought should go into the selction of ajudicators in the
future.

To put my comments into perspective, I play for one of the placed bands
in that section but the comments still hurt us all.

Anne Robinson for Welsh Secretary!

Jayne