Help Finding Music

Guys

I have been asked by our aged librarian, to ask if any of you kind
chaps/chapesses out there know where we can get a band set of BABY
ELEPHANT WALK which is a bass solo.

He says its out of print as far as he can tell... all pointers
gratefully received.  If we need more info, like
composer/arranger/publisher, Ill ask him tonight.

best regards

Steve Larwood, Euph
http://www.mtb-brassband.com