Ceasing from receiving correspondence

During the last 3 days I did not get any correspondence from the list as
I did regularly before.

Is this something normal who is experienced by everyone ?

I knew that there has been some change in administration of the list and
I understand there might be some normal problems which may be caused by
the 'handing over'

Regards to all.

Alfred Galea,
King George V Band,