Re: Adjudicators

I agree, having drowned my sorrows last night and
tonight!  But loads of people had never played that
piece let alone heard of it.

Yes, we did , but it was down to what the
adjudicator thought of it and even if you got someone
else, they night have placed us the same.

All the bands were in the same possition as us, so
it's fair enough.

It was just one of those pieces.

Maybe next year!

Jayne