Re: Adjudicators and Shelly Hill

It seems to me that some people at contests only hear what they want to
hear, anyone who knows Mal Brownbill as well as I do knows that he never
goes into any Contest not knowing the score as well as if  he were
conducting a Band in the contest, and if you had listened properly you would
have heard him say that he was unfamiliar with it WHEN IT WAS ANNOUNCED, but
I know that over the last few months he has not only studied the score at
great length but been out rehearsing bands in the Lancs area on it, as well
as listening to every band WITH SCORE at the Yorkshire Area, so in future if
people are going to send mails to this site, do get your facts right, its so
easy to put people down who do a great Job with great enthusiasm for what is
very little remuneration

Colin Hardy