In Defence of Malcolm Brownbill

In defence of Malcolm Brownbill.
While he may not have been familiar with the piece The Undaunted when it was first announced. Malcolm is a professional and I'm sure he would have studied the piece thoroughly and feel that his reputation as a adjudicator should not be in question.
And while there may be some adjudicators out there who in many peoples opinion should not be doing this job,
Malcolm Brownbill is not one of these.
I'm sorry if this upsets anyone on the list but I know
Malcolm is a true gentleman and he would give you all an honest opinion of your bands performances.
His knowledge and experience is without question.

Carol Moss.