RE: North west Area 4th section

Hello the list

The concert band I play in enters a festival once a year ( we are due to
play in the finals in April) It was quite an eye opener to me, being used to
brass band style adjudication to see the following

1) Open adjudication, no box
2) Two adjudicators
3) One adjudicator dictates his comments into a tape recorder, the other
gives a written comment sheet, both then confer to give final results.

I am aware that this system would probably not translate well to Brass Band
circles but it does show that there is another way.

Regards

Kevan Lomas

Warrington
England