RE: Malcolm Brownbill

I don't know Malcolm Brownbill personally, but I know he has a towering
reputation as a professional in the true sense of the word. I doubt very
much that he would turn up at a contest without having gone through the
score with a fine tooth comb.

It really annoys me when sour grapes makes people come out with the most
egregious nonsense. They have obviously been too popped out to think things
through.

As for the adjudication system, it's not perfect. At the end of the day it
all boils down to one person's opinion - with which we may agree or
disagree - but that's just the way it is.

Yours,

Mike L.