Re: In Defence of Malcolm Brownbill

In the light of what has now been said regarding Mr Brownbill's comments, I
happily accept that it would seem they do not apply to him! However I stand
by my comments even if not directly applicable in this case!
I have myself adjudicated  many times, although not brass bands, and would
agree with David that it is a very difficult job.

Had to miss band practice last night as I couldn't face the test piece
again!!

Gareth Dunley

dunley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.dunley.freeserve.co.uk

Old trombonists never die
They just    s  l  i  d  e    a  w  a  y!!

Have a look at www.marcusreynolds.co.uk for the best trombone you've ever
heard.