Adjudicators

Bravo John Davis,
    You seem to be the only person who has got the point I was trying to
make regarding the adjudication system in this country.
I did say that they (the adjudicators) had a thankless task and I do
fully appreciate the problems that they have.
My original message was not meant to start a frenzied attack on the
people who are locked away all day or any individual.
The point I was attempting to make was rather than this type of
complaining every year it would be better that the adjudicators pass an
exam and then they would have a certificate to say I have done the work
and passed the exam to qualify them to do this job.
I know  Malcolm Brownbill personally and believe me he will have known
the piece (Undaunted) inside out before he adjudicated it.  He is a fine
musician conductor and band trainer.
Sorry if its caused you any grief Malc.
George Fairhurst