Gracious in defeat

Can I just say congratulations to the 2 qualifying
bands from the North East area(Gracious in defeat).As
an Ever Ready player I, of course felt disappointed at
the weekend as we know what a great performance we
actually gave regardless of the result.
Lets get fired up next for the Grand Shield.Well done
also to Brian Grant for an excellent interpretation.

Lawrence R Eccleston    BBb Bass  Ever Ready