Bands in the Park

I  have been asked by the Town Clerk of Carmarthen (South West Wales)if
there are any bands that would like the use of the town park band stand
during the summer.

They are keen to use this much ignored facility and hope to be able to
upgrade it should it be used regularly this year.

They are unable to pay a fee but would allow collections to be taken up
instead.

Please e-mail me privately or contact Adrian on 01267 235199
Thanks
Colin Thomas