Re: Adjudicators and Shelley Hill

shelleyhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< For the last time, I make and made no comment about Mr Brownbill one way or
 the other, I was merely relating to the list the words which came out of HIS
 mouth on Saturday, and which I thought the rest of the list who were not
 there would be interested in hearing.  I fail to see why relating something
 which HE said requires an apology. >>
I'm afraid to say that your original email did not come over to this reader
(and others, it appears) in that way.  You relayed a small part of what Mr
Brownbill said, which gave it an entirely different meaning. By doing so you
have misrepresented him and cast doubt on his suitability to adjudicate at
the Area. Surely you can see that your comments have caused offence. The
easiest thing to do is simply to apologise for comments that you have made,
whatever the original intent and bring this matter to a close.
"We wuz robbed" and "The adjudicator  wuz rubbish" type comments are best
kept in the confines of your bandroom, band bus or the pub after contests.

Big Chap
Bedrock Brass