RE: Adjudicating/ Tapes

Hi
	At the L&SC contest we have for a long time now been able to purchase a
copy of our performance made live by a professional company. Until 2 years
ago there was a reasonable charge of 6, and it did show that normally the
adjudicator was correct.

	Unfortunately, the last two years a different company has taken over this
task and produces a CD instead of a tape, it now costs 9 per CD with a
minimum order of 5 CD's or 45 for me as no one else wants to fork out 9. I
would be prepared to pay the 9.

	What do others think about all bands being charged an extra 10 entry fee
and receiving a CD/ Tape of the performance. No change to the adjudicating
system necessary. L&SC have a clause that no correspondence re: the result/
comments / recording will be entered into, so other areas could follow.

Graham Wade
Musical Director
Haslemere Town Band
(All comments are my own and should not be taken as representative of the
band)