Re: New Grading System

Aidan

You say that the amalgamation of the national and area grading systems gives
the fourth section back to the fourth section bands.  My point was that,
even though we have won 4 out of 5 contests besides the areas, we are still
in the fourth section.  Therefore I feel that the new system may not give a
true representation of which bands are most suitable to be
promoted/relegated.

Just my views.  What does everyone think.

Andy

andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapel Band Web Site - http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Studio/5645