Verwood Concert Brass - www.verwoodconcertbrass.co.uk

Verwood Concert Brass have recently updated their website - Verwood Concert
Brass Online. You will now find information about our open evening 'The Big
Blow' and information about our latest fundraising initiatives including
'Uniform 2001'.

Are you doing anything this summer? Then maybe you could consider signing up
for the Wessex Band Course, more information about this can be found on our
website.

If you have visited our website we would greatly appreciate any comments or
ideas for future features etc. Please email these to the following address -
mailto:yourcommentscount@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't forget that you'll be able to see us on 1st April 2001 taking part in
the West of England Brass Band Championships, playing Sinfonietta Pastorale
in the Forth Section.

Visit our website - www.verwoodconcertbrass.co.uk. As heard about on, BBC
Radio Solent. As read about in, The Daily Echo.

----

You've just received an email from a member of Verwood Concert Brass Online!
Don't forget to visit our website - www.verwoodconcertbrass.co.uk - for all
the latest news, concert dates and information about the band and lots more,
watch out for regular updates.