Re: Laudate Dominum

Variations on Laudate Dominum is a Sally Army piece, very much flavour
of the month about 20 years ago (terribly daring 7/8 section or
something similar - shock horror!) It's actually quite good IMHO.
Lovely utterly desolate bit in the middle, and a good loud ending. (An
incisive musical analysis, as ever!)

Laudate Dominum is the hymn tune "O Worship the King" in case you didn't
know.

Dunno about it being used in contests. I'm sure fellow listees will tell
you.

- Jud ("I saw the darkness a few years back")