Uniforms

Our band is presently looking into purchasing some new band jackets
(traditional style with all the braiding etc.,).

Can anyone on the list recommend a firm that does a good job at a good
price?
 Perhaps you have ordered a set for your own band recently.

At the moment, I`m getting quotes around the £120 +vat per jacket. I`m sure
we must be able to do better.

Andy M Moore  andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  tubaman@xxxxxxxxxxx

BBb Tuba player & Treasurer Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band
National Qualifiers 2001 www.poultonband.org.uk

ICQ  69210936