Removing Lacqueur

Andy apologises for  <<getting a little off topic for a brass band list>>>

and gives really useful practical advice.

You are being unnecessarily modest, Andy. I, for one, don't see this as 'off
topic': it's just the sort of practical advice we need more of. And
preferable by far to bad-tempered stuff about adjudicators.

Ivan