London Marathon

<<<steveanker>>> asks about brass men and women running the London Marathon.
I have run in the London Marathon twice. On the second occasion, I got stuck
for miles alongside that chap who played 'When the Saints' about two
thousand times on a clarinet while completing the course. For the first 100
renditions, I quite enjoyed his playing...

Incidentally, the musical entertainment alongside the course is a great
inpiration and a good memory.

I am in my 60s but go jogging every day. It certainly complements
cornet-playing very well, in my opinion.

Ivan