National/Local Gradings

Andy,
I am also bewildered at this thread regarding National and Local
gradings we had a committee meeting on Sunday morning and I put the
question to all present including our representative for the North West
Counties Brass Band Association and was met with a negative result and
"what was I talking about.?" Perhaps it's all to do with the South but
if there is anyone out there who can put some light on the matter then I
would also be grateful so that I can pass it on to our bands.
George Fairhurst (Pemberton Old Wigan Band)
Not qualified for the Finals !!!!!!******!!!!!
But the B Band did !!!!!!!!!!!!