Re: Laudate Dominum

Played this several times at "own choice" test piece contests in Scotland in
a (reasonably good) 3rd section band (who were 2nd at the scottish this year
- congrats to all at Tullis!).  It's a brilliant piece to play and must be
impressive as we consistently won or were placed 2nd in our section playing
it - we also beat a few 2nd section bands in a couple of open contests :)
The Black Dyke recording sounds good.

Jules
(back to lurking!)