Re: Best recording of Laudate Dominum available

Hi there Kevin,my band played Variations on Laudate Dominum last year at our
Competitions and may i add it is a great piece.The recording that we found
most helpful was a recording by Black Dyke..on a cd called Gregson:Brass
Music,vol.2...available on the Doyen label....hope this is of some help to
you...David.