Re: "because"+recordings

It seems to me that a lot of time on this list is put into "where can I get
it".I am situated 12000 miles from the U K and yet all I have to do is look
up a catalogue or access "Just Music' web site and there it is. It seems to
me that people either can't be bothered looking or they hope to get a copy
on the cheap. Also why is it so important for  M D's to hear it on record to
know how it goes,if most bands listen to the same recording for a contest
this makes for a very boring time for the listeners. And who is to say which
is the best recording or interpretation anyhow . Lets put some originality
back into a bands performance.
Ron.