Re: "because"+recordings

I agree with what Ron says.  However, there's always a "however."  In my
particular case, in the brassband desert where I live I've often never heard
a particular piece (in this case, Laudate Dominum) and my budget is such
that I can only get one rendering.  You guys (the list) have, cumulatively,
heard them all.  Often, one stands out from the rest and thus my question.
That's an exception, IMHO.

P.S.  Anyone want to burn me a pirate copy?  JUST KIDDING!