Songs of Praise

I have just finished listening to Songs of Praise from Todmorden.What a
lift this has given me. The marvellous playing of the band with Dennis
Hadfield was to me inspirational (sorry if I sound too religious) One of
the high points was the Sop playing,obtrusive ,but unobtrusive ,there
when it was needed,congrats to the player. The Eupho section in Blessed
Assurance was tops and reminded me of the very best of Hymn arr. by S A
arranger Norman Bearcroft. This band and it's conductor deserve all the
success they are currently enjoying. Having visited the U K something
like 12 times in the last 20 years following the big names in your
counties Lanc/Yorks I must have missed gems like this in a lot of
village concert halls.Anyhow,enough, may success follow you and not just
in the contest arena but in bringing pleasure to the listeners at your
concerts
Ron.