Re: "because"+recordings

Point taken,and in agreement Nigel. In regard to the unceasing barbs at
adjudicators, we recently had a memorial service for Sir Donald Bradman, the
Doyenne of cricketers for the unknowing,and in one of the eulogies it was
said he Never questioned the umpires decision. Do we have something to learn
from this?.
Ron.