Child Protection Policy

This is perhaps a little off topic, however Verwood Concert Brass have a
Training Band which attracts many young members. To improve the security of
our organisation we are considering the introduction of a Child Protection
Policy. I am posting this message to enquire whether any other bands have a
Child Protection Policy in place, and if so what this child protection
policy consists of.

Perhaps you may know of some good websites that may be used for reference
concerning this issue.

If you wish, you may prefer to contact me 'off list', you can email me
through the following address peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your time.

You've just received an email from a member of Verwood Concert Brass Online!
Don't forget to visit our website - www.verwoodconcertbrass.co.uk - for all
the latest news, concert dates and information about the band and lots more,
watch out for regular updates.